Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FASHION!!!

In modern time,when fashions developed,they were sensible and beautiful.
But the clothes designed nowadays are really worth laughing and None of them are praiseworthy.
One day,when I was walking down the road with my dog trotting besides me,
I perceived a youth strolling down the side of the road.
He was the most comical person I had ever seen in my life.
I burst into fits of laughter. The youngster was in his early twenties.
He wore a pair of jeans which were radium green in color.
The jeans were so tight that they were almost bursting.
With the jeans, he wore a magenta colored shirt.
Imagine that,radium green jeans with magenta pink shirt.
To my utter astonishment,i saw that the youth was wearing a couple of earrings.
As i came closer,i noticed that there was a picture of Micky mouse on his watch,
and a Donald duck on his violet cap.
It was ridiculous.I had to bend down and pat my dog in order to hide a grin.
His dress was too funny for words.
I decided to go up and have a few words with him.
I went up to him,shook hands and asked his name
Do you know what his answer was?
GEORGINA......
I ran home immediately with my handkerchief stuffed in my mouth.
I thought what a wonderful tale this would be to tell my companions at school the next day.
However,i figured out one advantage of these funny fashions.
You won't have to pay money for tickets to circus.
You can always see a clown coming down the road.

No comments: