Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friendship!!

Friendship the purest relation in the world,
A friend is a thought,
A statement of style,
He is the one whom I can rely.
A friend is precious, a friend is true,
A friend is special and it is you.
How incomplete my world is with out you
Who will hold me in the dark when I fall?
Who will correct me for my mistakes?
Who will hold my hands and give me shoulder? who will shout at me?
It was you yes you my friend but since you forgot me how can I
Forget the time I spent wit you, the small giggles, the long jingles, the funny jokes and when you got choke.
The long talks, the beep of my mobile it has all gone and forever it will remain the same.
You no longer come in the picture of my world I never wanted you to leave me alone but may be the mistakes I did were kind enough for you to leave me and say fuck you bitch now fuck off. You say you have no time to care. And I think you don’t want to share. Yes things have changed and for the best this life I live is even better with out you.
I take care of myself and now i never fall, is this was what life wanted me to learn if yes than I am proud of my life!! Hurraaaayyyy
I love me and my life!!!

No comments: